Dream on the alt scene. Anything goes.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

iCrap. Because I fucking hate Apple.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lg188
Members

PostSubject: Re: iCrap. Because I fucking hate Apple.   Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:36 pm

it is true that apple asks more money for it is stylisher. But look to vista, its stylish too but the source of it is written completely wrong. Windows source is slow and big. Apple based it source on linux and other opensource OS. Linux is written mostly in c/c++ one of the fastest programming languages, while windows is an self invented language which has luckly getting better w/ windows 7. ↲I'm not saying that apple is the best, niether windows or linux. But technical seen its all those in one. Windows for the huge spreading, apple for desing and its multimedia (except games) and linux for the ability of doing everything you like without paying for it and most stablest OS. But that has to be made yet. . . . .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: iCrap. Because I fucking hate Apple.   Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:27 am

Vista was an epic fail in itself. But look at XP and 7. Much better.

Apple basically does everything a PC can, but looks 'prettier'. Which was around first? PC. And you're not paying an arm and a leg for it, either. Much more reliable.

lg188
Members

PostSubject: Re: iCrap. Because I fucking hate Apple.   Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:45 am

XP and 7 aren't bad i'm just saying that between the current existing OS there isn't a best one. XP is the only platform which can be gamed on. Apple works best design-like stuff like Photoshop and Linux is completely free, stable and. The point I'm trying to make is that at this moment you need the one applying to your needs. I admit that for the most people use windows because the have seen no other OS and/or never tried it. I've tried all current OS for pc and i don't know which one to use. I mostly use a windows Vista pc because it's having a decent hardware and if i put something else on it, it would be extreme data loss.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: iCrap. Because I fucking hate Apple.   Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:57 pm

But I am not referring to computer systems alone. I'm referring to the company as a whole- their computers, digital photo frames, entertainment/ TV systems, phones, MP3 players, everything in the product range.

For instance, the Apple earphones I have found to be poor quality. They don't last very long and cost too much- I've had better quality from Gumy earphones, which cost less. MP3 players also- they cost far too much, and different players have better functions/ looks/ prices.

You can run most software on all systems, given that the driver is good. It's only if you're going to be extremely picky that one may overtake another, and come on, the average person is not going to be as such. Photoshop worked perfectly on my system when I had it, and I have a terrible computer- compared to recent ones, at least. It's lasted me years. I've heard of Macs lasting for shorter times.

lg188
Members

PostSubject: Re: iCrap. Because I fucking hate Apple.   Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:22 pm

For the Photshop thing, I can run Photshop too. no problems. But on a Mac it has more functions and stuff made possible trough the OS.
For the earphones/iPod of Apple I give you right. I have a MP3 player costed about 50€ for 4GB works perfectly and lasts long without recharging. I lost the earphones. but the weren't ruined. I had them for at least half a year. And here it comes: iPod looks better. If one thing is cool all the other things look ugly. And I swear, you don't want to have something ugly. That's what most people think right now. And that's wrong. Although I have to say Windows has one problem what can't be solved. Viruses. and people who have fun thinking they work. For I had only encountered less then 10, windows still sin't able to ban viruses from there source.
Oh. This is going off-topic, that's an other thread about viruses. But I bet(h) you get the point.
Back to top Go down
lg188
Members

PostSubject: Re: iCrap. Because I fucking hate Apple.   Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Actually this thread is debating a persons taste. Which can't be discussed.
In no circumstance, ever, debate a persons taste.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: iCrap. Because I fucking hate Apple.   Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:26 am

So everything should be image orientated? That really proves how judgemental people are. I would much rather have something which worked than something which looked flashy. If I wanted a piece of art, I'd go and buy a sculpture or a painting, or create one myself. I wouldn't buy an MP3 player.

If you want to compare images:

I think the Zune HD for one proves that Apple does not always 'look the best'.

Every computer system recieves viruses. It's not just Windows, and Apple aren't immune. That's just how it works. Give me the average lifespan of an Apple system, and compare that to a Windows one. My guitar tutor's friend had a Macbook, and treated it well. It lasted him under six months. I've been told similar stories from numerous people. Whereas my tutor and I have both had our systems for years- his isn't as old as mine [which is around six or seven years old], but they still work.

The thread isn't only debating taste. It debates the efficiency and reliability of a company.

lg188
Members

PostSubject: Re: iCrap. Because I fucking hate Apple.   Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:25 am

In this state of Economy, no company is good.
And for the remaining part, I'm not debating this subject any longer, just because I don't see any reason to do so.
For other People: feel free to debate any further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iCrap. Because I fucking hate Apple.   

Back to top Go down

iCrap. Because I fucking hate Apple.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1