Dream on the alt scene. Anything goes.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

READ BEFORE POSTING: Help & Advice rules and guidelines

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kelly
Moderators

Location : Under the white, where no blood runs and no hearts beat.

PostSubject: READ BEFORE POSTING: Help & Advice rules and guidelines   Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:46 am

Hello my name is Kelly and I would like to personally welcome you to the Help and Advice sub forum(:
If you are looking for advice or opinions on a certain subject (whether its family, school, relationships, or just simple question) this is the place to ask. But there are a few rules you need to follow, and guidelines that must be taken into serious consideration.

-Please be respectful to all members in this forum. I'm not saying that you have to be nice to everyone, life isn't a fucking cake-walk, but please be respectful of others and their situations.

-The better your grammar and use of vocabulary is the more serious you will be taken. Please, make an honest effort to make your post presentable and make it sound intelligent. If u typ3 liek dis chances are you will just get flamed.

-Keep in mind that you are asking for advice or opinions and should expect others to have a different opinion than yours. If someone is giving you constructive criticism or simply said something you don't like, don't take it to heart. Just shrug it off, maybe even take their advice, and continue on with your day. No one likes drama.

-Do not spam up the whole forum and make a shitload of threads for one problem. Just keep bumping up your topic until you get a decent amount of replies, or if you would really like you can pm me any time (I'm honestly not as much of a bitch as I seem).

Also, I feel the need to warn everyone that this is the internet. Don't take anything that anyone says to you too seriously, and try not to pick a fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vampirefreaks.com/Kellyx3

READ BEFORE POSTING: Help & Advice rules and guidelines
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1